Voters will elect a candidate to fill:
- Two (2) seats, expiring in November, 2019.
- Two (2) seats, expiring in November, 2023.
Petitions for Library Board must bear the signatures of "not less than forty (40) nor more than one hundred (100)" registered voters of the City. In lieu of filing petitions, Library Board candidates may file a $100 nonrefundable fee to have his/her name placed on the ballot.
Campaign packets are also available in the City Clerk's Office and include:
- Blank Nominating Petitions
- Affidavit of Identity/Receipt of Filing
- Candidate Consent Form (to be completed only if someone other than the candidate files his/her petitions)
- Political/Campaign Sign Ordinance
- Fees for voter/election data
If you have any further questions, please contact Terri Kowal, City Clerk (248-370-9402).