Auburn Hills Public Library Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Auburn Hills Public Library to equally serve its patrons' informational, educational and recreational needs, thereby encouraging life-long learning.
Auburn Hills Public Library Vision Statement
The Auburn Hills Public Library will satisfy the 21st Century learning, recreational and literary needs of its information consumers through service that exceeds expectations in physical and virtual environments that promote a literate community and enhance quality of life.
Auburn Hills Public Library Services Include
- Programs for Children, Teens and Adults
- Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks
- Wireless Internet Service
- Computer Access
- Study Rooms
- Book Discussions
- Access to 75 member libraries (TLN)
- Meeting Rooms
- Photocopy and Printing from the Internet
- Boopsie-our Library catalog app